+33 6 45 50 52 05
Product discovery and prototyping
sustainable construction, participative democracy and flood risk management.
Co-head of graduate program in digital design
Coached students with an emphasis on self-directed learning, taught design methods, organized game jams.
Product discovery and creative coding
(contract work with Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec Design).
Selling, shaping, leading and delivering design projects
Design director(corporate transformation with clients in IT, banking, construction)
- Recruited and mentored designers. Put in place a process for continuous learning in the studio.
- Wrote the studio’s methodology around designing for employee experience. Planned, sold and led multiple engagements around employee experience, growing one account from zero to over €1M in a year.
Service design lead(product discovery and delivery with clients in retail, energy, employment)
- Built and tested live prototypes for street terminals, checkout lines, digital receipts and more.
- Planned and conducted field research across industries and geographies (Europe, North America).
- Planned and facilitated ideation and alignment workshops.
- Grew the technology team in the Paris studio from one person to seven people.
Creative technologist(product delivery)
- Designed the interfaces and processes of retail tools for a major French customer bank.
- Architected and developed a web app for back office traders, for another major banking client.
- Designed and developed (with Rails) an internal platform for large scale ideation and polling.
Co-founder of a crowdfunding business
- Designed and developped a music crowdfunding and commerce site.
- Art-directed each project page with custom designs and rich animations.
Various projects as designer, developer, lead and facilitator
- Designed and developed a photo and project management Ruby on Rails app (for a luxury brand).
- Developped tie-in sites for museum exhibitions in Paris (with RMN Grand-Palais).
- Developped and pushlished puzzle game app for the Paris cinema museum (the Forum des Images)
- Coached intrapreneur teams in the automobile and energy sectors.
Lectures on interactive design, user research, prototyping and development
Telecom ParisTech and École des Mines de Paris.
Telecom ParisTech 2008-2013
Research engineer and PhD student
PhD work on the history of computer interfaces.
ENS de Lyon + EHESS2002-2008
B.A. and M.A. in Philosophy
M.A. in History and sociology of science and technology
Fluent in French and English.
Familiar with React, Vue and Svelte.
Web app construction with Node.js, Ruby on Rails and PHP.
Linux server administration.
Mac and iOS development in Swift.
Figma, Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, Final Cut Pro.